You are looking for a welding controller for one of the following resistance welding applications:
Spot welding, projection welding, roller seam welding, special welding system
The corresponding welding machine is equipped with a 2-phase or medium-frequency welding transformer. The welding conditions can fluctuate slightly. Constant current control (KSR) or, if necessary, adaptive control is absolutely necessary. Your customer demands continuous process monitoring.
The welding control must be simple and easy to use. Important information about the welding process must be read at a glance. Changes of welding parameters should only be possible with the appropriate authorization. Deviations from the specified process parameters should be reported, displayed and documented.
The Akzent 3000 sets standards in the middle and upper performance class of welding controls for resistance welding tasks. With its graphical user interface, it combines simple, easy-to-understand operation and practical functionality. The modular hardware and software concept offers space for individual extensions and thus a high degree of investment security for growing requirements.
The main functional features are:
- Modular concept for almost every resistance welding application (system overview)
- up to 512 welding programs
- QSP quality assurance processor for monitoring, disturbance detection and control functions
- Programmable measuring inputs for current, voltage, force and displacement sensors
- up to 20 free programmable digital inputs
- up to 20 free programmable digital outputs
- 2 analog outputs (0-10V) for proportional valve control
- Fieldbus interface (Profinet or others of your choice)
- Ether-Net interface for connection to the PC-supported process data management system SPV
- Firmware update via SD card
- Operation optionally via T-3000 graphic display, PLC or PC interface
- Thyristor power units from 100 A – 2300 A
- Medium frequency inverter 400 A – 2400 A