The first joint development from NIMAK & TÜNKERS
The ntcGUN (Nimak Tünkers Compact Gun) is the ideal robot welding gun for those automotive manufacturers and suppliers who rely on a fully developed manufacturer standard and want to purchase cost-consciously, but do not want to do without quality Made in Germany.
Specially designed for the global market, this welding gun is particularly characterized by its compact and lightweight design. It can be equipped with a variety of servo motors and different power transformer brands. This means that it can be operated as a 7th axis gun on almost all common robot types in the world. As standard it is equipped with the NIMAK medium frequency transformer and the NIMAK drive.
For those customers who are forced to keep to their local content, the ntcGUN is manufactured in the most important export markets directly on site in our own TÜNKERS branches and also the subsequent after-sales service is subsequently taken over by our local colleagues.
Benefits in an overview:
- flexibly adaptable with regard to different customer requirements, specifications and markets
- compact design
- reduced weight
- round armature made of copper or 4-sided aluminium armature
- reduced design effort thanks to ready-made gun catalogue
- different drives, transformers, interface to robots
- optional: separate gun console
Everywhere in the body shop, whether in the final production line or in component production, the steel materials are joined precisely and reliably by the ntcGUN.
- Rated power: 130 kVA / 20% duty cycle
- Max E-force: 8 kN (for X-guns at 800 mm throat depth)
- Arm distance C-gun: 150 – 375 mm
- Arm distance X-gun: 200 – 500 mm
- Weight C-gun: From 56 kg
- Weight X-gun: From 83 kg